Iwata HP-SB Plus airbrush
Please Note: We do not carry stock of any of these airbrushes, these products are for pre-order only. When your order is placed, it will take 3-5 days for us to receive it from our supplier, it will then be shipped to you.
The Iwata High Performance (HP) Series is renowned as the professional's workhorse, fulfilling the needs of those requiring outstanding control, superior atomisation, and consistent fine detail through to medium sized areas. The HP Series has proved itself with illustrators through to customisers with its versatility and durability.
Now The HP Plus Series is improved with these new features:
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
The HP-SB Plus has a 0.2mm needle and nozzle.
The HP-SB Plus is the most versatile in the HP range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). This is ideal when frequent colour changes are required.
The HP-SB Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Fine Art
- Photo Retouching
- Custom Automotive
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
The HP-SB Plus features:
- All of the new HP-Plus features above
- 0.2mm nozzle
- Side-feed (comes with 1/8oz (3.5ml) metal cup)
- Fine detail to 3/4" (0.2mm to 20mm) spray pattern
- Side cup fits on either side to allow for right-handed or left-handed use
The HP-SB Plus has the option to change to a 0.3mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.2mm nozzle of the HP-SB Plus, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.
We Also Recommend