Iwata Hi-Line HP-BH airbrush
Please Note: We do not carry stock of any of these airbrushes, these products are for pre-order only. When your order is placed, it will take 3-5 days for us to receive it from our supplier, it will then be shipped to you.
Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve, the Hi-Line Series doesn't just change the air pressure instantly - it changes the way you airbrush.
The Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables tiny tweaks of the air flow right where your hands are working without having to move away to your compressor regulator, which only allows much cruder adjustments in comparison.
- Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomisation with a quick turn
- For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output
- By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during colour changes or for wide background spraying
The HP-BH has a 0.2mm needle and nozzle and a 1/16oz (1.8ml) gravity cup. The HP-BH has all the new features of the HP-B Plus, plus the unique new MAC Valve.
The HP-BH is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Fine Art
- Photo Retouching
The HP-BH features:
- 0.2mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with 1/16oz (1.8ml) cup
- Fine detail to 3/4" (0.2mm to 20mm) spray pattern
- The unique new MAC Valve enabling fine adjustment of the airflow at the head of the airbrush for more control of stippling, fine detail and finely atomised background spraying.
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
- Tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
The HP-BH has the option to change to a 0.3mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.2mm nozzle of the HP-BH, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.
We Also Recommend