Iwata HP-B Plus airbrush
Please Note: We do not carry stock of any of these airbrushes, these products are for pre-order only. When your order is placed, it will take 3-5 days for us to receive it from our supplier, it will then be shipped to you.
The Iwata High Performance (HP) Series is renowned as the professional's workhorse, fulfilling the needs of those requiring outstanding control, superior atomisation, and consistent fine detail through to medium sized areas. The HP Series has proved itself with illustrators through to customisers with its versatility and durability.
Now The HP Plus Series is improved with these new features:
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
The HP-B Plus has a 0.2mm needle and nozzle and a 1/16oz (1.8ml) gravity cup.
The HP-B Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Fine Art
- Photo Retouching
The HP-B Plus features:
The HP-B Plus has the option to change to a 0.3mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.2mm nozzle of the HP-B Plus, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.
These paints are specially formulated to be ready to go through a fine airbrush:
- Medea Nail Art colours
- Com Art water based acrylics
You will also need:
- Air source
- Air hose
We Also Recommend