Iwata HP-BC Plus airbrush
Please Note: We do not carry stock of any of these airbrushes, these products are for pre-order only. When your order is placed, it will take 3-5 days for us to receive it from our supplier, it will then be shipped to you.
The Iwata High Performance (HP) Series is renowned as the professional's workhorse, fulfilling the needs of those requiring outstanding control, superior atomisation, and consistent fine detail through to medium sized areas. The HP Series has proved itself with illustrators through to customisers with its versatility and durability.
Now The HP Plus Series is improved with these new features:
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
The HP-BC Plus is a suction-feed airbrush with a 0.3mm nozzle, ideal for spraying fine to medium liquids in larger quantities and quick colour changes.
The HP-BC Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Custom Automotive
- Fine art
- Mural painting
- Model Painting
The HP-BC Plus features:
- All of the new HP-Plus features above
- 0.3mm nozzle
- Suction-feed (comes with 2/3oz (20ml) glass bottle with metal lid and adapter)
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern
We Also Recommend