Iwata HP-TH airbrush
Please Note: We do not carry stock of any of these airbrushes, these products are for pre-order only. When your order is placed, it will take 3-5 days for us to receive it from our supplier, it will then be shipped to you.
Please note that the TH airbrush no longer comes in a metal 'Kustom' case.
The first airbrush to create a fan-patterned spray, the TH stands alone among its peers. Triggering the imagination of auto-body touch-up and custom painting, the HP-TH delivers unprecedented control of a fan pattern with a minimum of overspray giving it a unique advantage over mini touch up guns. Great for small areas such as chip repair, fender welds, door jams and other hard-to-reach areas.
The HP-TH is excellent for these applications:
- Custom Automotive Graphics
- Automotive body repair
- Mural Painting
- Sign Painting
- RC Models
- Railway Models
- Model Painting
The HP-TH features:
- 0.5 mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with large 1/2 oz (14cc) removable gravity-feed fluid cup
- Fan pattern (requires compressor with at least 1.2 cfm)
- Round Pattern air cap
- 1/8" to 2" (3mm to 50mm) spray pattern with Round Pattern Nozzle Cap
- 1" to 2 1/2" (25mm to 63mm) oval spray pattern with Fan Pattern Nozzle Cap
- Pistol trigger design
- Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve for precise air-pressure control
- PTFE solvent-proof packings
- Pre-set handle
We Also Recommend