Iwata Revolution M-1 Airbrush
The Iwata Revolution airbrushes have the best performance and quality in their price range. They excel in all areas - the way they look, the way they handle, and especially the way they spray.
All parts are made to Iwata exacting standards of quality. The spray quality is superb for an airbrush of this price range and category, and one nozzle size does it all. An easily replaced PTFE solvent-proof needle packing, highly resistant to solvent based paints, ensures these airbrushes are totally suitable for those using solvent based automotive paints or hobby enamels.
The M Series features a single-action style trigger for simple operation. It’s gravity-fed and internal-mix for superior spray results.
The M Series airbrushes are perfect for airbrush cosmetics, body art, crafts, hobbies, models and other general applications.
The Revolution M1 is excellent for these applications:
- Body Art
- Model Painting
- Cake Decorating
- Hobby and Craft
- General Applications
The Revolution M1 features:
- Gravity-feed with 1/20 oz (1.5ml) cup
- 0.3mm nozzle
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) with the one size nozzle
- Stubby handle design
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packingfor use with solvent-based paints
- Iwata quality and performance at a value price
- Designed for low pressure applications
We Also Recommend