Sparmax MAX-3 Airbrush with Pre-set Handle and Crown Cap
Please Note: We do not carry stock of any of these airbrushes, these products are for pre-order only. When your order is placed, it will take 3-5 days for us to receive it from our supplier, it will then be shipped to you.
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush provides exceptional performance with even the smallest compressors because it atomises well at low pressures. It has a 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying.
The Sparmax MAX-3 is a dual-action airbrush but can be easily converted to a Single-action airbrush with the Single-action Air Valve that is included. It also features a Pre-set Handle which limits the colour flow to avoid over-shooting and a Crown Cap allowing you to get closer to your work and thus achieve finer detail, whilst still protecting the needle.
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush features:
- Gravity-feed with 1/4 oz (7ml) fixed cup with lid
- Dual-action airbrush with Single-action valve included – converts the airbrush from a dual-action to a single-action airbrush (simple installation guide included)
- 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for general purpose to fine detail spraying
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design with a Pre-set colour flow control
- Extra Crown Cap included
- Cleaning brush included
- Replaceable internal PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- 2 Year Warranty
The Sparmax MAX-3 airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Cosmetics and Body Art
- Model Painting
- Cake Decorating
- Hobby and Craft
- Art & Graphics
- Custom Automotive
We Also Recommend